- Passwords should be at least 7 characters long and contain at least 3 of the 4 different types below:
1) Uppercase letters.
2) Lowercase letters.
3) Numbers (0 - 9).
4) Non-alphanumeric characters.
- New passwords should be unique. Don't choose a password you have recently used.
- After 5 failed login attempts, your account is locked out for 30 minutes but can be unlocked immediately from the link above.
- Once you have changed your password, please wait for your devices (iPhone, iPad, etc) to ask for the new password.
- This password is for Saddleback Windows computers, Outlook email, Office365 (Skype, Teams, etc) and Egnyte. More will be coming soon!
- To manage Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) and App Passwords click here.