- Passwords should be at least 7 characters long and contain at least 3 of the 4 different types below:
1) Uppercase letters.
2) Lowercase letters.
3) Numbers (0 - 9).
4) Non-alphanumeric characters.
- New passwords should be unique. Don't choose a password you have recently used.
- After 5 failed login attempts, your account is locked out for 30 minutes but can be unlocked immediately from the link above.
- Once you have changed your password, please wait for your devices (iPhone, iPad, etc) to ask for the new password.
- This password is for Saddleback Windows computers, Outlook email, Office365 (Skype, Teams, etc) and Egnyte. More will be coming soon!
Your Egnyte password is the same password that is used for Windows and your email.
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by going to http://password.saddleback.com/password.html and clicking "Change Password".
If you've tried to login unsuccessfully multiple times, your account will be locked. If you think your account has been locked, you can unlock it by going to http://password.saddleback.com/password.html and clicking "Unlock Account or Recover Password".
If you are still unable to log in after this, please call the Help Desk (949)609-8444 for assistance.
Instructions for setting up Multi-Factor Authentication can be found at http://password.saddleback.com/mfaall.html.
There are a couple different ways of setting up MFA:
The quickest and easiest way is to use text messaging. Simply follow the link above and click "How to Setup MFA with Text Messaging".
However if you plan on traveling internationally, we recommend using the Microsoft Authenticator App. The Microsoft Authenticator app in this mode does not require access to text (SMS) messages or mobile data, which is why this option is best when traveling internationally. To setup the app, follow the link about and click "How to Setup MFA with Authentication App".
Multi-Factor Authentication is a newer type of security feature, because of this phone accounts that were setup prior to it implementation might not contain the neccessary features. To fix this problem, simply remove the account from your phone and re-add it.
If you are on an iPhone here are the instructions:
To remove your account, do this:
Tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Exchange and choose Delete Account.
To recreate it follow the instructions at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201729
Make sure to choose Sign In and not the Configure Manually option.