Please follow the instructions below to complete setup now:
Login to the Office365 web portal (OWA) at http://mail.saddleback.com/ using your email address and password.
You will be prompted to provide more information. Click Next.
At this time, you can choose to use a text message for verification or to use the Microsoft Authenticator app on your mobile phone. Text message verification is simpler to setup. However, Microsoft Authenticator is easier to use each time you login.
To set up and use text messaging for verification, please do the following:
- On the Step 1 screen, if it is not already listed, enter your mobile phone number. Click Next.
- You should receive a text message with a 6-digit code. On the Step 2 screen, enter the verification code in the box and click Verify.
- On the Step 3 screen, click Done.
- You should be sent back to the Sign-in page. Enter your password, and click Sign-in.
- A new verification code will be sent to your phone via text message. Enter it in the box, and click Verify.
From now on, when you login to Office 365, you will be asked first for your email address and your password as before. Then, after clicking the Login button, a verification code will be sent to your phone via text message. Simply enter that code in the on-screen prompt to log in.
To set up and use the Microsoft Authenticator for verification, please do the following.
- In the drop down, choose "Mobile app". Click "Receive notifications for verification" and click Setup.
- Follow the steps on the screen to download and configure the mobile app on your phone. Be sure to choose "Work or school account" when prompted.
- After Authenticator registration has been confirmed, click Next. When prompted via notification on your phone, click Approve.
- If prompted, confirm your mobile phone number in the dialog box and click Next. This is to provide a backup option if the app is unavailable.
- Click Done to complete setup.
From now on, when you login to Office 365, you will be asked first for your email address and your password as before. Then, after clicking the Login button, a verification notification will pop-up on your phone. Simply tap Approve, and you will be logged in. You may have to launch the Microsoft Authenticator app to see the approval request if the notification is no longer visible on your phone screen.